Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why She Speaks??

Why would anyone want a scholarship to attend the She Speaks Conference?? Why wouldn't you? It is going to be a conference that can change your life. I read the Proverbs 31 devotions each morning on my e-mail and I love them. I purchased the workbook from Proverbs 31 ministries to help in starting the writing process. It was such a great book because it had chapters from writers to encourage our own writing.
Most importantly, I have been speaking a conferences and retreats for a couple of years. Our son was killed in a car accident when he was two weeks away from his second birthday. It was such a hard time in our lives but God has been so faithful and opened many doors to tell others of His Faithfulness through our walk with Him. I am amazed how God uses our pain to touch and encourage others.
I would love to win the scholarship and excited that the conference can help me "with tools I need to effectively share my message, market myself, and captivate the heart of my audience." How great is that?????

No comments:

Followers