Saturday, November 29, 2008

Questions

1. What is one of your 'must see' tv shows?

24, no doubt

2. Do you have a facebook page?

Yes, got tired of all the junk on myspace - you couldn't open it without some half naked girl showing up. YUCK

3. How old were you when you got married?

20

4. What is one bad habit that you need to break?

Playing jewel quest on my phone, I couldn't sleep last night so I played it from 4:15a - 5:30a. Nice!

5. What is your favorite cold-weather activity?

"hunkering" down inside with fire and hot chocolate

6. At church, do you always sit in the same area?

Most of the time

7. What do you like best about blogging?

Reading what others have to say

8. What's the last funny thing you remember hearing from a child?

A few months ago, Drew didn't argue with his dad about something and Brad and I just looked at each other and said, "hell most have frozen over!" So last week, the same thing happened, and Drew didn't argue with me about something and I was shocked. He said that "hell hasn't frozen over, it was just a storm." I thought it was so funny.

2 comments:

Lady J said...

I just love ya, girl! What else can I say... Oh yeah, Drew is a hilarious, it must run in the genes!

Keep on keepin' it real!

Breanne said...

o - drew is funny. I will be hunkering down with you in 14 days!!!

Followers