Monday, December 8, 2008

50 Things

Life is just so busy and I haven't had much down time to just post thoughts. I decided to do what my sister did and tell 50 things about me.
50 Things About Me... (My friend Jennifer did this awhile ago and I am just getting around to it)
1. Do you like blue cheese?YES
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes, unfortunately
3. Do you own a gun? YES
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None, just a diet limeade
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like Hebrew National Hot dogs
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, barely
10. What is your favorite movie? French Kiss,Steel Magnolis, When A Man Loves a Woman,
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Ring
12. Favorite hobby? Reading
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? No
14. Do you have ADD? Yes
15. What's one trait that you dislike about yourself? Irritable
16. Middle name(s)- Lowery
17. Name a thought at this moment- I really wish it would quit snowing
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Christmas presents
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly have: Water , Milk and OJ right now
20. Current worry right now? Drew, he's 12 enough said
21. Current dislike right now? SNOW
22. Favorite place to be? With my family - Mexico
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Hanging out with the family
24. Favorite vacation spot? Mexico
25. Name three people who will complete this? No idea
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? No idea
27. What color shirt are you wearing? cream and brown
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
29. Can you whistle? No
30. Favorite color? Red
31. Would you be a pirate? No
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I normally don't
33. Favorite girl's name? No idea
34. Favorite boy's name? Drew, Jackson and Jake
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last person that made you laugh? Brad
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My mom buys the best sheets and pillows
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Busted face from a bike acccident
39. Do you love where you live? not so much
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who would you like to meet? Kay Arthur
42. How many dogs do you have? O
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband
45. What is your favorite fictional book? oh man - anything by Francine Rivers,Karen Kingsbury, the list could go on and on
46. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate
47. What is your favorite sports team? Cowboys
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Praise songs!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping soundly in my warm bed
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Where is my coffe??

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I had no idea you coudnt whistle...I remember that bike accident - you came walking up the street and I was outside and I couldnt even tell it was you bc your whoe face was bloody.

Followers