Sunday, July 27, 2008

Childlike Faith

The Ewing house 7am
Jackson; "Mom, does God answer us when we ask Him questions?"
Sleepy Mom: "Yes, Jackson, God talks to us."
Jackson: "So, when I ask Him questions, He answers yes or no?"
Mom grumbling: "Yes, He does."
Jackson: "I just asked God a question and He said yes in my brain!"
Mom, a bit more awake: "Yes, that is how God talks to us, on the inside, and you can talk to Him anytime."
Jackson very excited, "Yes!"


Oh. the beauty of child like faith. I can learn so much from him. He is so excited that He can ask God questions and He talks to Him. I don't want to forget what an incredible thing that is!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Me either! He is so sweet.

pondering said...

LOL cute!

Next question is... what did he ask?

Because whatever it was, God said yes, you may have a vested interest in this.

Breanne said...

You have a blog award on my blog!! I am assuming you will give one to bard so I didnt add him!!

Dani Smith said...

childlike faith is so beautiful. thanks for sharing!

Followers